Whether food truck, RV, or mobile pet groomer/vet, it’s time you take control of your destiny. It’s about time we free ourselves from relying on oil companies, bureaucracies and utilities we’ve learned we can’t rely on. Join us in breaking free from the energy stronghold and the generator grind forced on us by the power monopoly that’s been made to make us powerless.
EnerGenie puts you in charge of your own power. All you need is to charge when you start your engine; recharge an inverter charger by plugging into a campsite or garage; or add your own solar panels to capture energy you can store the better way, the lithium way. EnerGenie has created the most efficient compact lithium storage technology, that’s run with our own proprietary battery management system.
- you want relief from skyrocketing gasoline prices and uncertainty
- you want to get rid of that noisy, needy generator once and for all
- you want to get off the grid entirely
- you want to save money you’re spending on your mobile business
EnerGenie lithium ion battery banks are known for superior technology and performance, but there is more to the story. Even the best on-the-road lithium battery product needs a control system to maximize performance, regulate energy consumption and protect your investment.
Our proprietary EnerGenie Battery Management System (BMS) exercises overall control of the battery pack to make sure it’s operating within the set, safe parameters, including the following:
- Temperature — Overall and cell temperature monitoring
- Voltage — At the cell level and overall pack monitoring
- Current — Current measurement, high current exceeding the set parameters
- Open wire protection
- SOC — The State of Charge has an important role in determining the remaining capacity of the battery pack
- SOH — State of Health (SOH) is an important indicator of the battery’s life
- Manual fault reset functionality
- Fail-safe technology — Including multiple contactors that are controlled by the BMS
- Pre-charge futures — Helps smoothly turn on a battery pack paired with an inverter, eliminating any high current draw and sparks, to protect the electronics in the contactor